On ''what there is''

The question looks ''philosophical'' in the sense of ''what exist?''. In the old terminology ''ontology question''.
The modern formulation (by Quine) is: ''what are the values of your variables''? In our hobby ''what are
the new available components''?  Can one person know what are available components? Obviously not
but we have ''collective knowledge''. Each contribution is welcome. Like in science. But like in science there
are individuals with special contributions. Raul with his MM contributions and his ''successor'' chakster
with his contributions about ''both kinds'': MC's and MM's. Despite his ''modest means''. I think we should
be thankful to have such individuals.
128x128nandric
Gustave Giuliaume is the greatest, Goete is the greatest,
Goedel is also the greatest and Einstein also.
While we are comparing ''analog stuff'' to discover which is
the best we must recognise that statements like ''Peter is
the longest guy in the class but George is even longer'' make
no sense. There is also this Roman nonsense about ''primus
inter pares'' . This is accepted all over the world as Roman
''principle '' but how is it possible that all are equal ?
That is why Frege stated that ''subject'' and ''predicate''
as grammar categories are not suitable for the science. 
That is why he wanted to produce language suitable for
science. Regarding relational statement which presuppose
more ''subjects'' than one he proposed functions with two
or more arguments. If I am well informed this is used in
mathematics. Alas mathematics is my ''Achilles heel''. 

w
So many people with so many ideas...and none of them is any "wiser" in reality than any of the rest of us. A lot of time can be (and obviously is) wasted on the thoughts of others instead of our own. 
Not to say that there isn't value in the thoughts and discoveries of others, but if too much attention is paid to them, they may become the "gods" that some here so vehemently deny.
there are many Gods to pray to, the virtual system pages are a veritable graveyard of prayers made, promises kept and otherwise…..