Then there were 2

OK I have 3 amps on my short list but one is not available due to supply chain issues.They are ARC Ref75SE, Rogue Stereo 100, (and not available is Quicksilver Mono KT/120)
Question sin it is down to the Rogue and ARC are the comparable (or as they say a coin flip?) or is one considerably better than the other.
I like the fact that the ARC use KT150 and the bias is accessible on front panel.
jimbones
ARC.

In addition to what everyone else has said, they’re service is great.

All the best.

JD
ARC

Why settle if you don't have to?

Hope you are auditioning Magnepan speakers IN YOUR ROOM before you make a final speaker decision with your ARC amp and, hopefully, matching ARC pre-amp.

Prepare to be amazed!

Cheers!
@richopp who said i have Maggies? I do not consider ARC settling (other than power output.)
@ghdprentice , I hate it when that happens.

Wire the woofers in series, adjust the crossover and get the ARC. Next think about subwoofers. You can make them yourself for smart money.
@ jimbones: interesting audiogon user handle name.  I know there is more than one person named Jim Bones out there in the world..... but by any remote chance are you  'Jim Bones' the large format nature & wilderness photographer?  

probably not.. but had to ask.  That would be way cool.

sailboat