Speaker Recommendation up to 70k

I have purchased SOTA swiss front end which I can't disclose. They are solid state. 
Got room treated , cables sorted , power supply regulated, a comfy couch and books to read for years. 

Now I need a pair of beautiful and lively speakers to get me up and dancing when the track calls for it. A SOTA speaker that is worthy of keeping for years. Room size is 25 sqm/ 269 sqft. 

Final contenders: 
- Zellaton 
- Stenhiem 
- Tidal- Marten- Wilson 
- Borresen

I don't need (you need to listen and decide) suggestions, I can't travel and we got no dealers with demos. So I'll have to rely on users honest opinions about each brand above and are they worthy of the cost. 

No electrostatics and no horns please. Appreciate if you know how to get the most benefit at the upper botique level of speakers. Some might look fabulous and sound meh. 

Let's discuss. 
128x128emerald
"I have purchased SOTA swiss front end which I can't disclose"    

Congratulations. That is the silliest statement I have ever read on this site.
My 2 cents is that buying a sota speaker is such a personal decision, and the shopping/auditioning process is fun and really part of the journey, and an opportunity to learn and train your ear.

My advice would be to get a used speaker, perhaps locally you can use while you explore your many options, and then sell that (much less expensive speaker) when you get your (permanent?) speaker. Even a loss of a few thousand would make it easier to sell, and you could consider it a rental fee.
Once you have your temporary speaker to enjoy, I would consider traveling to some audio shows and get a sense of the sound you’re looking for, as there are so many design choices and philosophies of speaker design.

I would never want the nagging feeling of listening to my “final choice” and thinking, “what if?” I had tried XXX speaker.
To echo one of the comments above, consider listening to TAD’s. They have the ability to make even ordinary recordings sound like audiophile ones, as they reveal so much inner detail. Years ago I went to a Magico demo and was blown away on the demo material. Once they put on my requested cuts (Bill Evans, Rickie Lee Jones), the kind of recordings many of us listen to, the demo fell totally flat, with the dealer stopping one track before it was over, as it was such a poor demo. An hour later back home those same tracks sounded almost like audiophile recordings on my TAD’s.
Best of luck on your journey, and please let us know how it all works out.

Post removed 
i own swiss electronics; darTZeel preamp and mono blocks. i consider them SOTA. minimal parts count in the signal path, no global feedback, battery powered preamp, built like a swiss tank. i've owned darTZeel since 2004, with many other amps tried in my system over the years, but never found a reason to change.

if i was the one making such a decision, i would ask myself "do i want a hifi speaker that is a bit highlighted?" "exciting", "a specifically ’big’ sound?" or do i want something that makes me forget i’m listening to reproduced music and gets out of the way. with a more coherent and flowing sound?

honestly i don’t intimately know each model discussed here, but i think another choice would be Kharma (i owned back a couple of decades). a road less traveled. my personal choice would be Evolution Acoustics; i own MM7’s and love them. both brands have models in your price range. neither is the speaker of the week/month/year. they are keepers. if you happen to like their musical viewpoint, they keep delivering the goods. the darTZeel's demand that the speaker gets out of the way.