Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
4,822,761 people in the world have lost the natural immunity gamble with Covid-19.
4,822,761 people in the world have lost the natural immunity gamble with Covid-19.
Is prejudice blind you a bit?

These people a great number of them are dead much more so because available cheap treatment were censored and the wrong treatment, when all are  waiting for a miraculous  vaccine, were applied....Remember also that vaccines for the last year was for rich countries mainly.... This is a fact....

and the virtue of natural immunity are like the virtue of vaccine immunity scientific facts to ponder on a fine scale benefits/risks...

Then dont cherry pick the facts especially if you want going on with the thinking process.....

Thinking is a process where the premisses most of the times are in great numbers and the conclusion out of reach if we dont play with the right premisses in the right order....

Vaccines are part of the solution NOT THE ALL AND ONLY MIRACULOUS solution, save in the head of hypnotised people....And sorry but there exist available treatments from the begiinning...Guess why you dont know it yet....

With a virus which mutated a lot: vaccination for the at risk people and treatment prophylactic and for the first stage of the disease are mandatory....

Making Mass vacination mandatory and censoring prophilaxy and treatment are so stupid and criminal i am speechless....Speechless because like in audio matter people buy the hype....

«Audiophilia is a disease i cure myself with simple acoustic»-Groucho Marx 🤓
7.9 billion people on this earth

120 million are born EVERY year.

60 million die every year.

10,000,000,000 + people by 2050.

Just six weeks in the wrong direction 1/2 the worlds population would be gone.  Just 2 weeks of bad water 1/2 the worlds population would be gone. You know what the other half would be eating?

YOU!!!

Never under estimate a human's ability to turn as feral as a PIG in the wild.. (about 6 weeks).

Regards
Just six weeks in the wrong direction 1/2 the worlds population would be gone. Just 2 weeks of bad water 1/2 the worlds population would be gone. You know what the other half would be eating?

YOU!!!

Never under estimate a human's ability to turn as feral as a PIG in the wild.. (about 6 weeks).
You are right....

I will buy some chikens and like you i will feed them....

My best to you....