Music Direct and my recent exoeriences

I have a lot of respect for Audio Advisor with Thousands in purchases all have been perfect, professional and resulted with a very happy Audiophile.

My first component was a Marantz CD63SE when I was a college Sophmore and it changed my world and perspective on this brilliant hobby. The only problem is people during the procurement process. Promises not kept. Documentation and Boxes advertised but not provided et AL.

So I tried several times to procure a new Amplifier Amongst many greats including Meridian, Conrad Johnson and McIntosh.

So after a lot of disappointment and flat out liars or pathetic fast talking sales people I decided on Music Direct. We had issues with Cary supposedly drop shipping in a week only for a month to go by and NOTHING...waiting on capacitors was the answer. ROCKO and DAN did a solid to work with me after myn5 week wait. For an upcharge they got me the Levinson 532H in record time and I am still in love...attached to my McIntosh D150, Esoteric SACD, McIntosh MCD301 I wanted the Jolida fusion F 360 but it turned out to be the cheapest most poorly made component I have ever purchased. Day one the Haptic Touch On-Off-Standby button should be an analogies physical button. Instead I get a POS virtual button that loops amongst Standby-Off and then On but only for milliseconds. Poor electronics and poor design. GOING WITH A Bel Conto Pre5 or a Benchmark LA4 or maybe a Rotel Michi and hoping Rocco and Dan will continue their great service, take my feedback as a EE and Computer Data Scientist and get rid of that poorly executed JoLida ICE product line..sounds good but onlynfor a few days...hats off to Music Direct they literally did everything to make me satisfied but now I have to return the Jolida and hopefully they will continue to work with me. Much respect gentlemen and they are a class act if your looking for great gear, yet, I am still saddened about all the 10 plus audiophile stores I could visit on Woodward in Detroit just 15 years ago. Music Direct is the next best virtual thing to that tangible experience. Keep up the great work.
worstwebsiteever
Post removed 
Well at least we are in good hands now. Everything is zipping right along. Whew.
scott22:  Things are much worse now than when Trump was president, any fool can see that for the truth it is.  IMHO he is somewhat of an a**hole, but he got results.  By the way, your first sentence is incomplete.
anotherbob: Things are worse now because you can't clean up a train wreck overnight. Any fool can see that. Apparently you're not happy with the "results". How about Music Direct? Do you have anything to ad  to the conversation?
A: never had an issue with AA. 
B: can’t call and speak with a human at MD. Left a message, no reply. 
Just sayin’