REL vs JL AUDIO

Who makes the best subwoofer for music? REL or JL AUDIO? REL uses High level, JL AUDIO low level with EQ. Which will be better for music. 
jeffvegas
I alternate between KEF LS-50s and Magnepan .7s for my primary speakers. Most subs I've tried make low tones but they sound wooly, slow, and flabby compared to the primaries. The REL T/7x in my listening room is an incredibly good match for both speakers. Fast, well defined bass,with adequate dynamic range and output level in my situation. Bigger room, bigger speakers, obviously I would double up or go with a higher-end offering. 
I’ve been very happy and impressed with my Rel T9i
and the T9x is incrementally better. Very musical yet punch with home theater. Hi or Low input. 
I have two nice systems, both with a pair of REL subs.
The older pair are REL Carbon Limiteds, run with Longbow REL wireless.
It works great.  The wireless allowed me to play with the sub's location until the boom went away.  I was stubborn about this, as I just felt that the subs should sit right beside my speakers.  Not so.  Moving them to the front corners of the room on an angle was the ticket.  Now I can't even locate the subs, but when I turn them off (only for demonstration) they are sorely missed.  I have never had reliability issues.  They improve everything about the music, not just the bass and sub base.

So when I did my new system I quickly went for the newer Carbon Specials with their newest Airship wireless.  Beautiful subs and easy to set up.  They were quickly dialed in and sounded superb.

But I had an issue, and it took me a bit to figure it out.  My home wifi went down the tubes around the time I installed the new Airship REL wireless.  I had an old Apple wifi router, so I replaced it with a newer mesh system (Eero Pro 6).  Supposed to be easy and amazing.  Did not work well either.  Turns out, it was direct competition from the REL Airship, which also uses the 5 Gh band.  Contacting REL, Eero and my IT guy, there was no solution.  So I returned the Airship wireless and ran Baseline Blue cables which sound great.  Fortunately I had the positions dialed in so it was ok.

Precision Audio and Video in Chicago was great on the purchase and shipping to Maryland, and support of the wireless issue. Call Albert.

My summary:

-I love the REL's.  Extremely musical and support the soundstage and        imaging.
-no reliability issues at all
-two is much better than one
-caution on the new Airship 5ghz wireless
-the baseline blue cables are much better than the standard cables
-the high level inputs are a must
-play with the locations even if it does not seem like the most obvious 
 spot

Thanks!  Ken