APPLE PHONES.......NO SERVICE

I have a new refurbished Apple phone that I have spent quit a bit of time trying to contact somebody at Apple to fix it....Its one month old......I have to wonder how a person can call a Apple person without spending the rest of there life trying to contact someone in the communication business.....I have tried e-mail, of course no body has a phone number, but if your phone doesn;t work , how would you call them anyhow......Maybe I should just sell it and get another brand that works.............What do you think ?? 
autospec
I just spent over a hour on the phone with the good Apple people and I have not got any help what so ever, and the people are rued and hard to deal with.........I will sell this factory Refurbished phone , from Apple.....And hope I will not have to deal with Apple again.....The only reason I even bought it was for quality, which it does not have .....Its poor Chinese junk....
Try Xiaomi next time.

Equivalent hardware and a far less restrictive operating system to boot.

The sub £300 Redmi Pro Note 10 is an excellent phone and more than capable of holding its own against anything Apple can offer.

The last good phone Apple made was the iPhone 6s plus, the last one with a headphone jack.
It wouldn't have to be much better than the apple phone, the Apple phone is worth-less......The Apple service is worth-less.........My Kyocera phone is twice the phone at less than half the cost.......And I have used it for years..
Every experience I've had with Apple support (and I've had a few) has been a pleasure. Be it Mac or phone related, they've bent over backwards to work with and accommodate me, and they've done this long before it was a free service (and not charging me for being out of warranty when they used to charge).

Sounds like you've started this thread just to vent your frustration. I wonder if you were as patient dealing with them as you've been eager to denounce them.

All the best,
Nonoise
Buying anything Apple without an Apple store nearby is asking for what you got. I buy a new phone every year <$200.