Tube Amp recommendations to drive Klipsch Forte III

Looking for a good tube amp to pair with Klipsch Forte IIIs. I like my DAC/pre-amp. But I'm open to Integrated.  
ronwave
Luxman MQ88U C tube amp. My dealer uses it with the Klipsch Heritage speakers. Works great w/the Hersey's to the K-Horns.
I'm driving my Forte III's with a Leben CS-300xs and it's crazy good.  The Forte III's are not the last word in detail but they are fun.  I actually have a MQ-88uC in my primary system and haven't trying pairing it with the Forte III's yet.  I can see how it would work well.  Perhaps a weekend experiment ;-)  I will report back on this thread if I get around to trying it out.
The VTA amps are impressive and compete with a lot gear that costs much more. Less expensive yet in kit form.

Willsenton integrated amps are getting a lot of love these days for awesome performance for not a ton of money.
@ronwave, 
At a very reasonable cost the Luxman SQ N150 would pair well with your Klipsch Forte III.
Charles 
I have heard the SQN150 with Forte III and they sound great together. Only 10 watts I believe but 10 REALLY good sounding watts. Probably a good fit for small to medium room. I am currently using a pair of Quicksilver Mid Mono amps with my Forte IV which are 40 watts and can use just about and EL34 or 6L6 variant. Maybe check out their 20 w EL84 integrated

I also have Mike’s headphone amp and its killer. They are a huge value for the money