Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
I sold the entire line of Bozak speakers until they closed shop.  The B401 speakers were one of my favorites.  My only complaint was they were a laid back in the treble.  I never did warm up to their aluminum tweeters. 
I have an early pair of Shahinian Obelisk (approx 1980). Obelisk were released in 1977 and are still in production 44 years later. The drivers have changed, but the overall design is the same. I don't know of any other speaker that falls into this long-lived category. They were ahead of their time and sound absolutely amazing. 
In my office system I have KEF Calindas purchased new in 1979. I have Kef Reference 104/2s in my main system. Purchased them about 4 years ago from the original owner in perfect condition. The manufacture date is 1991.
i'm still listening to my ads L470s, which cost me (no kidding) $5 at a garage sale. excellent clarity and surprisingly deep, tight bass for such little boxes. likewise, my polk monitor 10b has outlasted innumerable others  and remains one of the great mancave rock and roll speakers.
My bedroom system is using a set of KLH Model 19s which are a small bookshelf speaker with dual 4" full range drivers. They image pretty well but no bass, but they do go low enough that it was no worries integrating them with a sub that rolls in below 60Hz.

I'm hoping to get a speaker about the same size that has more resolution soon. But the amp was specifically designed to not make more than 5 watts/channel. So I need something that is as easy to drive.