Anyone using the Pete Riggle Woody?

My next tonearm was always going to be a Terminator or a Schick. Lately I've looked at the Woody. It seems fussy and a real oddity. Yet it exists. Anyone here use one? 
128x128noromance
From their website -

Compare the Woody Universal Tonearm (tm) at $1900 to the Schroeder and Reed tonearms in the $4000 to $7500 range, and the Durand arms priced at $8500 and $16,500. Dream no more. The Woody tonearms are extremely musical, and anticipate all user needs at a price many audiophiles can afford. 
How to make a very simple device as complicated as you can. That is not a tonearm. It is a musical instrument. I'm sure it sings. If you want to compare this to beautifully designed arms look at the Reed 2G and the Schroder CB or LT.

Some people have to own something different, distinctive, good looking. They forget about the most important issue, performance. But, if it looks cool it must sound great. Tonearms should not sound at all. Their job is to lock that cartridge into position over the record and allow it to move in two axis only. It has to counteract forces generated by friction and geometry unobtrusively and not vibrate in any way. There is no such thing as a perfect pivoted tonearm but there are a few that come close. This is not one on them. Wood has some endearing features but in it's natural state is not a good material for tonearms. It is way to inconsistent. Each piece is different. The Schick suffers from a weakness I won't tolerate and that is a removable head shell. It is added mass and four more contacts interfering with a very weak signal. If you want to use multiple cartridges you need multiple tonearms. 
@slaw 
I assume you started this thread on the interest I posted
I posted it three years ago so not sure what you mean.