Raven Osprey with Spatial M3 Sapphires

I’m trying to find a suitable amp to drive my Spatial m3 Sapphires and was looking at the Raven Osprey as an option.
Will the 30 watts cut it and how will the 4 ohm load affect the amp? My room is 16x18 and I listen no louder than 85db max.  I listen to pretty much everything favoring Steely Dan, Fagen, SRV, Dire Straits, Blues, Jazz and some classical.
I would appreciate any expertise you might offer.
128x128audiosaurusrex
Blackhawk (sold mine 3 weeks ago) is also a decent amp and great value for the money, but not in the same class as these two. Not even close.

uh oh... wait, is that a roaring tsunami i hear in the distance, headed our way??  😆😆😆😆😆
Probably just air rushing in to fill the vacuum.

Audio Hungary is another contender. I would hope a $6k amp is better than $4k.
To be fair to Blackhawk, we really shouldn’t be comparing it to amps twice it’s price (Qualiton a50i -- $8 - 8.5K; Octave se v7 is probably similar in price). But in the end, like always, you get what you pay for. As good as the Blackhawk is, you’d be naive to expect it to slay anything above $5-6K. I think Raven’s Reflection is a better comparison. But the asking price is a bit much in today’s competitive market.

However, if someone wants to spend $4K on a tube integrated amp, Blackhawk is absolutely a top contender. If I were to buy more efficient speakers for my second system, I wouldn’t hesitate to get another Blackhawk in the future. I hope Dave and company can fill in the hole in their line up when it comes to the $5-12K range. There's less competition in this segment from chifi tube amp makers.
+1 arafig
Agreed price to performance ratio. These are all phenomenal amps each I’m sure with its own sonic signatures and their companies have rich histories. The Raven Reflection is the same price as my V70 Class A but I had a local dealer that I was able to demo. I also emailed Andreas from Octave.  I’m extremely satisfied in my decision. Interesting read:
https://stereo-magazine.com/review/octave-v-70-class-a-review

" Audio Hungary is another contender. I would hope a $6k amp is better than $4k. "

One is sold via dealers the other manufacturer direct; discount the dealer markup, international shipping and exchange rates and you likely have comparably priced amps