RMAF 2021 Cancelled

Not only is this year's show cancelled, there will be no more Rocky Mountain Audio Fests.  It's over.
garyalex
This was a really wonderful show at a great venue. My son lives in Denver so this was a double fun time for me.  RATS!

Might start considering going to some European shows.  New York is close, but well its New York.

I guess Axpona just moved up the list.

Regards,
barts
Unfortunately, I think audio shows are an anachronism, given the prevalence of internet demonstrations.  Before you say - "you can't judge equipment on You Tube!", that is exactly how many, if not most people are making decisions nowdays. Dealers are scarce, many audiophiles are afraid to walk into a dealer for fear of being pressured, or go into a dealer for a demo and buy online for a discount and tax-free purchase. What do you expect?  These shows cost a fortune and I would venture a guess that a lot more people make decisions based on internet reviews than anything someone hears at a show.  Just my opinion of course, but this doesn't surprise me at all.  
The Washington DC show--CAF--is better (larger) than the NY one, and although it's only a couple of months away, I don't think there's any guarantee against a last-minute cancellation.