So I just bought a Hegel H390 and

I am building a new system and I just bought a H-390.  It should arrive by the end of the week.  I want to get new to me speakers to go with it. So if you’ve have or have had a Hegel H-390 or a H-590,  what speakers under $10.000 sounded the best.  And I guess I should probably get some wires also.  Nothing crazy, but not zip cord.

Thanks.

JD
128x128curiousjim
Post removed 
The salon 2 was more than my h360 could drive otherwise the integrated has been great. Streaming tidal with a pc or iPad was awful and I bought a dedicated streamer and now the onboard dac is good, yours is better, more resolving. Sonus faber might be a good match, the magico A3 is a tested match, kef uses it to demo the blades but good luck finding them for 10k....Dynaudio c60i, C4, Your new amp isn’t voiced towards bright or dull speakers but they will show your speakers true nature so make sure you know what you’re buying.
troidelover,

Everything I read or heard said the amp was neutral to slightly warm sounding.  So I’m hoping to find some speakers that are neutral to slightly warm sounding as well. 
All the best

JD
Harbeth designer Alan Shaw has a high regard for Hegel. H360 and H390 are among the amps he uses in his lab, and he has used Hegel to demo Harbeth at audio shows!