Small Room Speakers

The wife and I recently downsized to a much smaller house. My former listening room was rather large and well suited by B&W 803 D's. The new room is much smaller so its probably time to consider some smaller speakers.
The components the new speakers would be paired with are a McIntosh C245 with a pair of McIntosh MC402's. My prime listening tastes are blues, both acoustic and electric.
I'm still prone to louder volumes (too many years of racing motorcycles and cars)and I tend like a crisp sound. I don't know if "studio monitors" is where I should be looking or not. I fully intend to audition any alternatives, but am not sure where to start looking.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
kneedrager
Post removed 
Post removed 
I think Jaybo is right. You like what you have. Why not just try it first given it is not that big of a floorstander anyway. Also, B&W is not an overly bass heavy speaker. It may make better sense to get rid of one of the 402's; unless you need it to heat your house.
If I ever have to downsize to a smaller room, two speakers that would be on my short list would be the Totem Mani-2 Sigs and the Totem Model One Sigs.