One box do it all

Enough of separates. Too many boxes, too many cables, don't care for those anymore.

I am willing to get a simple box that will do for me:
- AMP driving Dynaudio special forty, at least 100W
- Pre Amp for digital and analog
- Needs to have phono input as I still do some 20% listening on those, possibly MC but can live with MM
- Streaming, has to be Roon Ready as most of the time I do Roon or Roon on top of Qobuz
- Budget 2500, can't really stretch it much more than that

Seems like Cambridge EVO 150 and Arcam SA30 fit the bill but I will not get a chance to listen to those comparatively and the reviews (the "honest" ones that I could find) are kind of OKish but several complaints on Arcam stability and not so convincing on Cambridge SQ. NAD C388 also come to mind but doesn't seem to have much of a reputation

Anyone here has had personal experience with those ?

Any alternative that I should consider ?

Thanks a lot for reading so far,

Mark.
marklings
+1 on Parasound NewClassic 200 integrated. 
I sold my separates and got this last Spring and don't miss them one bit.
Great SQ... clean, musical and nicely resolved output with power for most speakers out there.
The phono stage holds it's own against my previous, Project Tube Box S2.
Only thing missing is a streamer...I'm using a Node 2i connected to the DAC in the Parasound via coaxial cable.
110 Watts @ 8 or 4 Ohms
Class D amplification by Pascal
Burr-Brown 192kHz-24 bit DAC from the Halo P 5
USB, Optical and Coax digital audio inputs
4 Analog audio inputs
Phono input for MM or MC cartridges
Pure analog signal path from input to output
Analog bass management w/ variable 20-140Hz high pass crossover
Subwoofer On/Off & level by remote control
80Hz low pass subwoofer output
Full range mono output can be used for subwoofer or mono listening area
Variable and fixed stereo preamp outputs
Bypass input for surround sound or music streamer integration
Default turn on volume memory
Favorite volume memory with remote control button
Input level matching (source volume offset)
Bass, treble and balance adjustments by remote control
Front panel LCD display with dimming
Rename inputs to match connected source
Front panel Aux input with12dB of additional gain
Dedicated headphone amplifier
Back-lit remote control with discrete buttons
12V trigger output
Rear panel IR input
0.5w standby power consumption meets Energy Star & EU specs
1U rack mount kit available separately (Model RMK11)

Parasound NewClassic 200 integrated $1195
Bluesound Node $545

The Hint 6 comes in closer to $3000, offering balanced inputs, A/AB amplification courtesy of John Curl, slightly improved DAC, 160 wpc @ 8 ohms and 240 wpc @ 4 ohms. Still needs a streamer. 

See about a used Lyngdorf TDAI3400. Does it all and then some more with Room Correction software too. Sounds superb. Has a phono input option, or go cheaper with a new TDAI 1120

Preowned Parasound Hint 6 gets you all the goods, less streamer. Add a Node and you should be able to hit really close to 2500.00. If you look for the earlier Halo version, you could definitely get where you want to be budget wise.
All,
Why so many inputs ! Thanks a lot really ! Lots of homework for me.
Seems like within my budget I’ll end up with 2 boxes, OK, better than 4 or 5.

Nad 658 + power amp looks like a nice option, also M10.

Parasound Integrated 200 looks absolutely great but is not distributed here where I am (Italy)

I am intrigued by the NuPrime and I see they have also an Omnia A300 that seem more suited to my needs. Just one line input and no Phono though...

Lyngdorf would have been my first choice but list price here is around 6KEuro for the  TDAI3400, like 7K$. Didn't see any used but if they come up they will go for around 5, way beyond my budget.  TDAI 1120 is well within my budget but I am worried it will be under powered for my Special 40.

No thoughts on the CA EVO anyone ?

Thanks again,

Mark
I'd look for a used Parasound Halo Int, everything but the streaming and great sound quality to boot. Nice built in dac, solid phono section, plenty of current. Truly a jack of all trades. Add a Bluesound Node2i and you are off and running, er listening....