TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
@lalitk 
Forget about calling Eric, if I owned Tektons; I would be calling millercarbon to modify them. Atleast I know post modification they would sound like $30k speakers cause everything mc modifies, they magically starts to sound and compete against components that cost 3x, 5x or even 10x its price

I've got a deal for you my friend. I'm going to buy some Tektons and call Eric. I have no idea what I'm going to talk to him about, but I've been told repeatedly that this is the first step on the journey to audio nirvana. Next, I will upgrade the drivers with another set of excellent Chinese drivers made from half-chewed (by exotic Pandas) bamboo wood arranged in weird psychedelic patterns (god willing and patent pending). And because you're such a gentleman, I'm going to strategically place schumann resonance generators on cable lifters. Then I'll put the cable lifters on Townshend podiums for extra impact. And finally, I will carefully place this contraption inside a set (of 3) Russian dolls. The Tektons are big enough to hold several Moab-sized egos around here, so I'm quite sure I'll be able to fit the whole thing nicely.

At that point, I can assure you it will handily beat the crap out of any speaker up to $100K ... both figuratively and literally. I will personally deliver the speakers to your house and will gladly take your lowly Canterbury's + an extra $15k in exchange. If you need proof, I will send you several testimonials by random strangers I invite into my home every now and then. If that's not enough, I can send you videos of my cats with dropped jaws and sniffing and drooling all over the beautiful lacquer paint job. 

Let me know. This kind of deal only comes around once in a century. This is what they call the grandmother of the mother of all bombs (GMOAB).

P.S. -- While we're at it, I can also take your silly little Accuphase and give you the gift of life aka Raven Audio Blackhawk.

I drank the koolaid  but got sick of Tekton quickly,especially vs speakers using quality name brand drivers.