Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning

How many of you guys truly know of Puritan Audio Labs ? Not many yet ,these are made in the U.K 
I have 3 friends in Europe that own them , and found a guy at our audio club just  an hour away 
I will check out next week , and against the much more costly AQ niagra  this removes hum,noise 
like nobodies business .model 136, and  better still model 156 all under $2k check out the video.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/puritan/

128x128audioman58
The Puritan does not limit current. This has been my actual experience with large SS, pure class A amps which are very high current designs.
I have a 2 x 400watt (8ohms) power amplifier with all my digital front end plugged in, with no loss of dynamics.

It seems to me that both the hot (active) and neutral for each outlet are individually high pass shunt to ground of the electrical hash (noise) to ground. There is another ground connector on the chassis, which would offer a different potential for the bonded neutral, which is claimed to do more even again.

Yes the Puritan is a solid performer, and represents excellent and functional value for money. I’ve been told there are better, but from the same reports, do expect to pay at the very least triple the money. **With the exception perhaps of the Niagara for less than triple the dough. And of course there are always emerging products that we here are probably not even aware of.
I tried the PSM 156 and confess it is excellent.  Could not say the same about other high end Uber expensive brands 
I'm using the Puritan 156 with a Karan KAS 270 which is a dual mono power amp and produces 850watts at 2ohms.

no loss of dynamics and the Puritan has improved SQ at all frequencies. 

some very strange comments above. if you are interested in this power conditioner, there are better threads to read.