Liquid stylus cleaner without solvent

Does anything like this exist and if yes, is it effective?
bajaed
This seems like a great thread for Peter Lederman to comment on, since he has probably seen it all in his work.  
Can’t recall if anyone has pointed out the possibility of liquid migration up the cantilever, to the suspension.

I’m pretty guilty of not cleaning my stylus often, and my records are fairly clean (though I don’t have a dust cover on my table)

I just carefully dry dip the stylus in Magic eraser from time to time.  I really should get a USB microscope to see if I can detect build up, but not even sure if that would work.
@emailists, liquids migrating up the cantilever is not an issue as the materials cantilevers are made of are not fluid absorbent, do not have channels and are usually not hollow. You might have to worry if your cantilever is an open tube due to capillary action assuming the inner parts are even in danger. I would bet the rubbers used in suspensions are impervious to most solvents. You can pour all kinds of caustic stuff on car tires without issue. 
If any body has an old cartridge in need of a re-tip, one that has a glued on stylus they could test the glue with any number of solvents.

The new stylus cleaner articles from Michael Fremer are a real eye opener!

I have used Zerodust and now the DS Audio. 

I believe Michael uses Audio Intelligence.

Any Miyajima fans willing to share a safe stylus cleaning recommendation?

Thank you.

My Flux Hifi ultrasonic stylus cleaner will be here Thursday. I recently received the Lyra stylus fluid and brush. I have a problem with the brush as it's much smaller than the typical nail polish style brush used with other cleaners and my hands are a little too shaky. Anyone have a source for a bigger brush that would be safe to use?