OK, so I have to ask. Is this real, or is this a joke?

This is plastered several times on the Audiogon home page: "High Fidelity Cables NPS-1260 3D Enhancer 1.5ml" for $349. Am I late to the April fool’s party?   How much for a gallon?
shtinkydog
@pauly , sticks and stones. 

You going for a ride in a car missing one front wheel? Think it might be dangerous? But, you are an idiot for never trying it first. 

Some of us actually know what is going on so we can be self assured in our position. What you think you hear is in reality what you think you hear.
Hearing is so plastic it is an unreliable gauge to use in assessing audio accuracy. I did not say sound quality. I do not like perfectly accurate sound in regards to frequency response. But you have to start somewhere and Flat is as good a place as any. Do you know what flat sounds like? Do you have any idea what the frequency response of your system in your room is? You can measure it you know.
Then don’t put it places it can’t be removed until you are sure.

I’d most like to use it on tube pins. However, I had a toddler pull a tube off one of my amps and stick it in his mouth. Toddlers can pull bananas and power plugs too.

Try on spades, bananas, where it is easily removed.

True for spades, false for bananas. How do you get the female cavity on the binding posts clean? 

I’ll wait for the non toxic version. Don’t get me wrong, my sound is worth more to me than the lives of my friends’ children, but I just don’t want to have to deal with the fallout afterwards.

Ever heard of Q-tips? Probably not. Apparently never heard of keeping toddlers away from electronics either.
Don’t get me wrong, my sound is worth more to me than the lives of my friends’ children, but I just don’t want to have to deal with the fallout afterwards.

Wait- what? So either you’re a towering sociopath, or a terrible troll. Or both?

The only come back to that is leave the amp on and they will not be pulling tubes. Trust me.
You going for a ride in a car missing one front wheel? Think it might be dangerous? But, you are an idiot for never trying it first.

Your pathetic analogy is absurd and completely non pertinent to the topic … as is your presence on this forum. If you think your imagined “knowledge” trumps what I, and the other posters observe, you are delusional. 

Just go away, you irritate me … and most other posters.
tweaking as a gateway to child endangerment…….

we have departed controlled flight…