What Does Ayre Sound Like?

Shortlisting for an end game all in one & the EX-8 has caught my interest..Do they have a house sound?Build quality?Customer service?
 Will be driving Harbeth M30.1 or ProAc Tablet Anniversaries..
freediver
The better the amp/preamp the more neutral and transparent to the source it is!
Whatever was said in the deleted post I second it. It's much more informative asking for and receiving current opinions rather than relying only on old posts.  Very often the purchasers of new equipment can't wait to go online and wax poetic about their new gear and then the honeymoon ends and new opinions emerge.
Whatever was said in the deleted post I second it. It’s much more informative asking for and receiving current opinions rather than relying only on old posts.

maybe true, or it could be just lazy and entitled...

if i am truly interested in a piece of gear that would be a big move and/pr require substantial expense, i would search *everything* that has been written about it... and i wouldn’t throw a hate-filled temper tantrum when an experienced member tells me that there is plenty existing commentary, already posted, that might be useful to the query
The question really comes down to this: does Ayre have a house sound?  Has it changed over time?  How different does the EX-8 sound from, say, an AX-7.