Upgrade thoughts and reccomendations

I'm trying to decide where to upgrade next.
Thoughts are a new amp and speakers
What I would like is a sound that opens up the dynamics at a lower volume and where the speakers really disappear
I like the sound of my system - it does sound good - and often very good - but I live in a condo and when my daughter gets off the train late at night, opens the door and says: DAD I can hear Miles Davis down the street....LOL...I need to change something
Amps? where to head for a real upgrade?
Speakers? I'm been researching Dyna Audio but don't know enough
A little history
At the beginning of the year, without any warning and not even on my radar, I put together a system. It started with a pair of B&W 305's a friend was selling. They spent a month or two hooked up to 1970's JVC college gear and an old Dual deck/ Shure cart.
Then I bought some other things.....
My current system is as follows:
Rogue CM1
EAR 834P MM/MC phono stage
Nottingham 294 Space Deck and 12" Anna Arm
Lyra Delos Cart
Totem Hawk Speakers
It fairly sings
I won't mention the digital side - it's decent but all up for a massive upgrade.
Thanks for any reccomendations
smaarch1
Pointless post.  That's why so few posts.

Your whole system is up for grabs or any part of it.
We have no idea what kind of sound you like.
If I think the Bigwatt is a wonderful amp, what use is it to you to know that?
op

your system is fine, very decent choice of gear, in decent balance and proportion

headphones for loud late night listening is a good idea, otherwise don’t change anything if you like what you are hearing

that been said, if you are really wanting a ’massive upgrade’ -- are you prepared to spend a massive amount of additional $ to achieve it?
If you start with the power conditioning, regeneration or switch to DC
and ensure the room is well treated you may find the improvement so
great you need no new gear based on your list.

Keep us posted please.
Try an amplifier with loudness switch and or tone controls to bring up some of the frequencies at lower volume levels. 
Thanks for the responses. Since posting this I've been "rearranging" furniture and positioning of speakers. Noticeable differences. I think I'll focus on this for now. Looking for a an area rug for hardwood floors