Spotify HiFi

Looks like it may actually happen this time. Curious to know what the final monthly will be for this tier?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.whathifi.com/us/amp/news/spotify-hi-fi-tier-finally-launching-to-of...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtoro3
Post removed 
I’m really surprised it has taken soooo long for Spotify to do this. I had their premium service for a few years. Tremendous library,but in my opinion,the sound quality was lacking compared to Tidal and Qobuz. I now have Qobuz.  I possibly could be lured back to Spotify if they could offer hi rez. Until then,I’m going to stick with what I have. 
Surprised as well that this hasn’t been implemented yet. Looking at this with a glass-half-full-approach in that they are refining out the quirks for a solid rollout. Somewhat like the Apple approach - not necessarily the first to release a new feature, but once they do it’s usually well implemented. Doesn’t seem like anyone knows when we’ll be able to experience this tier; my wild guess with absolutely no evidence is October.
Post removed 

spotify really has minimal incentive to implement lossless streaming... the audiophile market is a microbe on a pimple on the tail of an elephant to the company and its business