List your breakthrough products that you’ve discovered on this audiophile Journey.

1. Add Powr sorcerer X2/4 

Get this guy with a Nordost QB base and chuck your high $$$ power conditioning units for sale on the ‘Gon.

2. Hemingway Zcore cables. The beginning line of Zcore called the Alpha will outrun 90% of the super high end cables on the market 😱. They’ve been tested by those who run the big name brands and the Alpha comes out on top. Why? One word, realism. The next line up called the Beta is where the breakthrough Technology comes into play. Install a few of these and you will be a believer in this design. Sigma and Omega are next in line and although big $$$ you don’t suffer the law of diminishing returns.

3. Theoretica Applied Physics Bacch-SP Adio 3D Sound Processer. One box does it all. The future in one box. Bottom feeders will choke on this one.

https://soundstageultra.com/index.php/equipment-menu/913-theoretica-applied-physics-bacch-sp-adio-3d-sound-processor

4. Quantum Science Audio fuses. These guys work! Go Red! Unleashing your equipments full Glory.

This tread is only for your listed breakthrough products and not open to the haters and Eeyore type folks. I am sure they will leak in here to try and mock and distract this main purpose.

Dear Eeyore,

Please name your favorite, Positive, breakthrough product. 

128x128glory
Dynavector 20x2 L phono cartridge was the first item I owned that really change my view on how much things can improve.

Nothing has been night and day for me since. Just incremental improvements.
Breakthrough? I’ve been at this for 46 years. If there was one I’ve forgotten all about it. But I’ve been a Martin Logan owner/fan since 1980. That’s over 40 years of different ML’s. And I’m still enjoying the ride. If you can’t find one thing to enjoy it’s time to take up crocheting. 
ROXY54 You think that ad is badly translated?  My first motorcycle, a 1968 350 Yamaha Big Bear had an amusing section in the owner's manual:   When describing what rpm to maintain to keep from fouling the two stroke plugs, it claimed that following the recommendation "...would keep the sparking plugs happy".
In sell my stuff threads like this I never see what I think is the most amazing single device for sound quality which is a Xilica XP 4080 or equivalent. To take control of all the variables and bring your components up to the highest level they are capable of and correct for room problems too. Of course it requires time to learn and program and software to use with your calibrated mike so you can assess what is really going on. Beats the heck out of try this and try that expensive gizmo until you stumble on something you really like.
  I see Mr OP that your listed personal system reflects all that nice tasty expensive gear you are loving on heh heh.