What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
I'll include what speakers I'm using with my Luxman L-509x

Audio Note AN-K/SPx SE, and an Epik Valor Sub(15" Sealed)

The L-509x is biased to deliver 6watts in Pure Class A - so practically all of my listening sessions are Class A levels.
I use Vandersteen Treo CT's with my Aesthetix Mimas, a great match. Previously used Harbeth SHL5+ which was also a good match.
@joey54 

I use Vandersteen Treo CT's with my Aesthetix Mimas, a great match. Previously used Harbeth SHL5+ which was also a good match.

curious to hear you describe how you feel the treos differ from the shl5's in your case ... pls also tell us about your room and musical tastes... thx
The Harbeth SHL5+'s  have a great midrange , extended treble and a dynamic range that can make for a very enjoyable listening experience. Almost everything you play on them sounds good.They also sound great at low volumes, which is tough for many speakers. 

In my system the Treo's are much more musically engaging. All of the great features of the Harbeth's plus a more coherent presentation that aligns well with my listening priorities. I suspect that there may be a more synergistic match with the Vandersteen's in my system.

I live in a loft with 9 foot ceilings and the system is in my combination living, dining and kitchen area. A space about 20 x 30 feet. I listen to many types of music from classical to rock. I do not like jazz very much though I listen to a lot of Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra.

t
I went from Marantz receivers to a Peachtree Nova integrated but moved to separates to get more flexibility. The Peachtree served my needs well (for a while) and I recommend it for anyone looking to down size or those with budget restrictions.