What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
I’m using a Rogers High Fidelity EHF200 mk2 amp driving my Nola Metro Grand Gold2 speakers. 112 class A watts. Excellent match. May try a VAC Sigma 160, Nola shows with that amp and has won many awards
this has been a good thread, but at this point, it seems like a market research tabulation of what is out there in people's systems, irrespective to the applications, features, and performance parameters desired ... not sure it is all that useful for someone seeking directional input as a buyer

as the playing field is so incredibly broad, it might be helpful to break out by some useful segmentations/characteristics such as

power output
tube v solid state
'standard' old school integrated (line stage + power section)  vs full meal deal (dac, phono, dsp, streaming....)
and of course, price level

having a thread include a ps audio sprout @$500 vs a $12000 gryphon 300 vs a $5000 lta berning circuit tube unit is a broad broad waterfront...
Minimalist integrated: Pass Int-25. 
Power beyond its rating. Smooth, detailed sound.
Creek Destiny v1.

It sounds the same as my previous NAD and Naim amps - just a little more powerful (100wpc into 8ohms) and heavier to lift. It seems to be full of capacitors inside.

I initially thought it sounded smoother (and more "organic" - Rob J Reina) as described in an old Stereophile review - until I directly compared it.

In fact it sounded remarkably similar to its predecessor.

Its microprocessor circuits are a pain in the neck and I wish it had some way of power limiting the output to protect my Tannoy Berkeley's, but I can see no other good reasons to change it whilst it's still working.

https://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/107creek/index.html

kdveteran - first & foremost - Thank you very much for your service! My Nephew was at Ft. Benning several years ago, I believe before being deployed to Afghanistan & then later at Ft Bliss.

jjss49 - excellent post; couldn’t agree more with your earlier post.  This hobby has been incredibly fun, especially the last 7 years since I’ve been divorced.

On Integrated Amps:

Right now I’m getting ready to move overseas in 3 weeks and I’m in this shoe box sized British integrated phase. Currently, I have a Linn Majik I (orig shoe box version) and a Meridian 551 to match a Meridian 504 tuner in 2 separate rooms. I recently just sold an Acurus DIA100 (mkI) and gave my nephew a Music Fidelity B1. I’m using Monitor Audio R700MD’s on the Linn & ProAc Super Tablettes on the Meridian

Other SS integrated amps I really liked were: Onix OA21S & OA20/2 Tandberg 3012, & Creek 4330. I also had an Onix OA60, but I liked the earlier shoebox sized Onix’s better. I also had a Creek 5050 years ago, but think the 4330 is probably better

I’m a tube guy at heart and I fully agree with an earlier comment from someone touting the virtues of running pentodes in SE. I had the 5/15 wpc SET/SE pentode ASL MG15siDT which runs KT88’s and thought it was spectacular. should have never sold it. Also, a GemTune GS-01 (EL34 in SE Ultralinear) was surprisingly very impressive with an upgraded Alps vol control & tube rolling.