Magnepan, Best midrange?

Other than Horns of course.
A few days ago on another audio forum, someone mentioned *why don't you ck out Magnepan??**
I wrote back, seems magnepan is OOB.
He was a  bit upset at my lack on reserach.
SEems Magnepan is still alive and well.
In fact there may bea  back log for the LRS 
Like months back order
Man , not sure why NO ONE here mentioned magnepan's???
Could this be the speaker I've been searching for some 20 years now??
Sure sensitivity is wayyy off my 92db sens limit. 
@ a  miserable 86db sens
However, conisdering the panel is 10x's the size of dual W18's + a  6.5 DavidLouis Full Range + a    Seas Cresendo, all added up, still is less voicing surafce area vs a the Manepan.

I'll run the W18's as bass, If I need extended highs, I'll add a  pair of Cresendos.
WOW and under 
$1G
Alott less, like $650!!!!!!!
Good thing here is, I have a  Defy7, power to spare for magnepan's demanding current draw.
Here is a  YT vid showing how you can modify the magnepan,, I;'ve not watched it yet, will do so today.
This Hifi Guy is the best hifi geek on Youtube.
He knows his stuff and has experiemented in countless speaker designs.
He's da man.
I can 't wait to get my LRS.

And gets even better, Made in the USA,, UNREAL.
If the LRS performs as hoped.
I will make a  long series of Youtube  videos, putting this speaker on the map,  promoting the Maggie as The Worlds Finest speaker.

Ck out all YT reviews of the Magnepan.
Every review gives 2 big thumbs up, 
Try to   that on any speaker on the market. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KzmktPjk5o&t=535s
mozartfan
You write like a 10yr old, your post is barely comprehensible and so full of grammatical errors that it's hard to take you seriously
mijostyn, did you bother to read the article about the Aspen Acoustics speaker? The ribbon has an attenuator so that its output can be perfectly dialed in. The separate tower allows for both toe in and baffle slope adjustments as well as positioning relative to the main cabinet. Imo, your concerns about integration are addressed quite well in this design. In fact, the DLT (disproportionately large tweeter) allows for this hybrid to have characteristics that simply are not available to most hybrid ribbon speakers. Without even hearing the speaker, you have discounted it, but I'm not that surprised. 

I have conversed with enough designers, manufacturers, and hobbyists in this community to know that skepticism based on what they think is their default setting. However, when the speaker is before me, performing as well as ESL/dipole and dynamic speakers holistically, and better than them in a few parameters of performance, then the accepted wisdom doesn't mean much.     :)

@douglas_schroeder , The best you can do is get the tonal balance right at one position. Move closer and they get bass/midrange heavy. Move further away and they get treble heavy depending on the cross over point. That is just the tonality of the speaker. Because of the disparate radiation pattern and energy you will never get them to image correctly. It does not matter where you put the tweeter ribbon. But, they are your speakers and all that matters is how you like them. The only speakers I have ever heard image correctly remained true to form throughout the audio band. They are a three way ribbon loudspeaker, a three way dynamic loudspeaker and an almost full range ESL. 

I've moved away from stat/panel designs,,
back into the cones,
~No sweet spots
~Any amplification friendly (minus SETs, obviously)25watts doable 6-8 ohms 
~Any placement will work just fine
~all around sound bass/mids/highs all represented.
~Not expensive(under $3G's
~cabinets can be built DIY  from $100 Home Depot Sanded Plywood. (Horns not needed)
~Subs not needed
~added tweets not needed
~Do not break down, no upgrades needed(as long as you buy the right drivers , the latest offerings), if upgrade, easy, pop one woofer out , add another. Same with tweet, Just dumped the Millennium, adding a  Crescendo.