Help with Shortlist of Speakers! (SF vs Devore vs Others?)

Hey everyone,

First time post but long time lurker. I've been aggressively researching and listening to speakers over the past several months and I could use some help with more experienced folks (who are not trying to sell me a product). Here are pictures of my space and dimensions. Essentially 22'X12'x11' but with an open concept into the kitchen and a hallway. A decent size space but the listening distance to speakers is relatively close. Right now I'm using a cambridge audio Azur 651w (amp) and Azur 851N (preamp/dac/streamer). I plan to upgrade the amp in the future so if the sound could be improved but is still enjoyable today I am OK with that.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RL9QojAHog3CjD6HFTToxoat3_i9a4zG/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SO47Y5JEnRY2RGuAlWJsGUI9i8Q42twl/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vNNNCKpn3ywU3ZzE-MxKOT0GjpFu0gF9/view?usp=sharing

So far I know I like a warm speaker with a visceral bass. I like to feel the music and have a very large soundstage. I do not like when the speaker is too bright or thin. The Sonus Faber Olympicas II/III and Devore Fidelity Orangutan 93/96 have caught my attention. A gentleman at the speaker shop recommended the Audio Physic Avanti but I have yet to try them out.

Given my space, what would you all recommend in terms of size? I'm torn between the SF II & III and the O/93 & O/96. I was scared off by a salesman at one of the audio shops here in San Francisco who said the Dynaudio Countour 30i (which I also liked) would be way too big for my space and really drove home the fact a bigger speaker would overpower the room. 

Anyways, would love to hear your thoughts on this and if you have any other speaker recommendations that come to mind for <$15K.

Cheers!

128x128jpearson3131
I like the DeVore speakers you mention.  For that kind of warm sound, I think you should also be looking at Audio Note AN-E and AN-J speakers, particularly if you prefer to locate your speakers close to the corners of the room.  Most other speakers really only sound their best well away from the side and back walls.  Audio Note speakers are not "flashy," but in an extended audition, they come across as sounding very musically pleasing and "right."

My personal favorite in this price range would be the Charney Audio Companion with the AER driver.  It is a single driver system that is shockingly complete, full and natural sounding (usually single driver systems are very clear and dynamic sounding, but are otherwise one-trick ponies lacking in bass, having rough (peaky) frequency response).  The AER driver puts it at $17,000, but, other driver choices can put it at around $9,000.  These are extremely efficient speakers, so they can be used with low-powered amps (my favorite kind of amp).

The SoundKaos Wave 42 is another warmish sounding speaker that is quite lively sounding.  I like it a lot, but, it will be hard to find.

I am also a fan of ProAc speakers.  The tall floorstanding D48r is probably well within your price range; it is a rare example of conventional drivers mating well with ribbon tweeters.

Ginko Audio makes a modular system (ClaraVu 7 monitor, and ClaraVu 7 powered subwoofer) that costs around $10,000 for the pair that I like.

In the not so warmish category that I still like a lot, I recommend the Martens Oscar Trio.  This is a lively sounding system that remains musical and non-irritating.  

If you think you might have issues with speaker placement, one of the most flexible systems I've heard that sound good with a variety of room placements is the Gradient Revolution (woofer can be configured for close to or farther away from the wall).

Good luck on our search.
There is no one set of speakers that does it all. Wilson and Magico owners don't accept this premise. They need to expand their minds and see the different paradigms. 
As a Devore O/93 owner (and a happy one), I still accept the strengths and weaknesses. The O/96's are more fun, but not quite as neutral. Neutral is boring imho. But you are spot-on, the Devores are not kings of depth or imaging. The O/96's have magic. The O/93's have less. Your room could likely do will with O/96's. Use the long wall.
With my O/93's, I get a wide soundstage. There is a very slight paper-ness to the sound. I like it a lot. If that sounds contradictory then you simply have not had enough time to let the realities of home sound reproduction fully sink in. 
For what you describe, I would look at:

Vandersteen - Treo, Treo CT, Quatro depending on your budget.  These will deliver the exact sound you are looking for and pair well with mainstream electronics though they do like a little power.  

Spendor D7.2 or D9.2 or the Classic line- also on the warm side.  These are very nice, albeit simple looking speakers.   I was very impressed when I heard the D7.2s.  They deliver a big sound for a relatively little box.  

Harbeth  - not sure on exact models as I am not a dealer.  I just had a pair of 40.2 anniversary editions here and they are exactly what you are describing.  The beauty of Harbeth is brilliant low level performance and they have incredible time alignment.  It sounds almost like a single driver speakers.  

I am a dealer but I don't carry any of these three lines and have no affiliation.  Good luck
Do a  dual Seas Magnesium W22 (not the Graphene, as they are 2X's the price of the EX001) add a 
SEas Cresendo
all Mundorf SESGO caps. 
wayyy less than your 15G cap.
Best bang for your buck
xover is gonna be very close as the Crescendo only goes down to 2khz. W22 to ,,not sure, be right back.............
yep 2k. 
gonna be that critical 2khz, cruch time xrossing
Just got my Crescendo in today, its a 
**beast of a  tweet*** 
https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-8-woofers/seas-excel-w22ex-001-e0022-8-magnesium-cone-w...

aint no speaker gonna touch the things these guys will do.