Dodson Audio - Still in Business?

I have been trying to reach Dodson Audio recently to get my dac upgraded. I have left several voice messages with no response and now the number has been disconnected. Is Dodson still in business? Does anybody know what is going on?
fatman
Philnyc:

In my opinion, your having taken the time to post on this thread speaks volumes about your commitment to your customers. Providing information counts as serving them (in my book), and your efforts are to be commended. You must be a GREAT dealer.

It sounds like we're on the same page (along with the rest of the posters to this thread) with respect to Mr. Dodson--wishing him and his family well.
This the only problem with dealing with a company that's a basically a "One-man show". When Howard Mandel died, Altis Audio went up in smoke. Fortunately, Jerry Ozment does upgrades and I'm glad no one bought the dac when it was put up for sale.
I agree. I own the DAC-263 and all of my interactions with Mr. Dodson have been wonderful. I wish him and his family well
FYI - there will be some news regarding Dodson Audio on Monday...I think it will be regarded as good news. Stay tuned...