Dodson Audio - Still in Business?

I have been trying to reach Dodson Audio recently to get my dac upgraded. I have left several voice messages with no response and now the number has been disconnected. Is Dodson still in business? Does anybody know what is going on?
fatman
I also called (858)484-8199 and confirmed their phone number was disconnected. Please call the San Diego Better Business Bureau and ask them if they know what happened to Dodson Audio. If the BBB cannot help you, please call a San Diego Audio Store and see if they can provide any additional info.
Mdhoover
Thanks for the info, I have the same dac and will try and contact them later for the upgrade. Family is definitely more important than my upgrade. The 217 MkII D even without the 218 software upgrade is the best that I have ever heard. Once again thanks for the info
check with jeffs sound values, some of the guys used to work together at a stereo shop a while back..
I checked with a Dodson dealer who had been told the same thing that I was told.
FWIW, if you go to the Dodson website, it says "Dodson Audio is Moving - Website under construction". It did not say this yesterday...

I'm a Dodson dealer and spoke with Ralph about a month ago. Was told the same thing as mentioned above...that a family issue had forced him to put things on hold until the beginning of May. A little frustrating to say the least, because there seems to be some newly-generated interest in the DA-218 (an unusual number of inquiries as well as potential orders in the last 2-3 months).