What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Pass Labs INT 250. LOVE it! Best sounding amp for my application out of 7 different high end amps that I auditioned. The other amps were, Simaudio 340i, Naim Supernait 3, Pass Labs INT 60, Diablo 300, Luxman 509X, VAC 170i (integrated tube amp), and Hegel 590. They ALL sounded stellar. I’d have been thrilled with any of the ones I tried. But, for me, the INT 250 had everything I wanted and nothing I didn’t. Beautiful sounding amp. Sublime with my Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary speakers and dual power MSB Discrete DAC.
I think we're in a golden age for integrated amps. A lot of great ones already mentioned. I'm in love with my Boulder 866, which also has an incredible digital add-on that will allow you to sell your DAC. I was a separates guy for years, but the simplicity and all-around excellence of the Boulder put an end to that. It's just astonishing.