The stereo sounds fine, music is great, but Jeff Bezos came back to earth.

Oh well, 2 out of three ain't bad.
tablejockey
I will just say, I was watching him live on YouTube when he made that comment and I sat there in disbelief and then GRRRR...I will no longer deal with Rocketman or his Companies in all honesty. In fact, it felt great walking into my local Walmart Superstore and actually found what I needed....go figure! 
@tim_p ....I just had the reverse experience; walked into Walwort looking for a plastic file box (small, with the top handle) and couldn't find it to save my act.  The store was 'transitioning' for the back-to-skool crowds...

Bailed, went to Target', and found it....

@nonoise ....funny about the fencing gold award comment....spouse has collected an epee' and mask for our Halloween mini-vaca in Knoxville, costumes to allow us to go as Peel and Steed from the original Avengers (the Brit series)...

We're going as the 'retired, long in the tooth' pair.  ;)
No way we'd be able to pull off looking like the originals...*L*

Spouse was willing to let me rent a Lotus for the weekend, but 'not available in your market'....and Ev is trying to figure out if she can walk into a bar carrying a fencing foil...even if it's got the practice blunt tip....

...have to check on TN 'concealed weapons' statutes....but no way one could call a foil 'concealed' when it's 4 ft. long....

"Well, 'ell, officer Brady.....TN's Covid D stats suck, and this allows us to maintain the 6 ft. distancing....."

(Baffle 'em with BS, and hope it flies, rather then draw some....;) *LOL*)

As for the top .1%....
It's way overdue to put a choker collar on that batch...and the corps that get by not paying into the tax kitty....while skools, infrastructure, and the environs go to 'ell......

Enjoying the weather?  Today in AVL it felt like LA when I was a kid and smog was the daily dose you got involuntarily.....and 91 deg. + humidity from the Gulf...

Not typical, no.....😒
@asvjerry, 
John Steed and Emma Peel! Boy that brought back some good memories. What a series. And that Lotus. You'll have better luck fitting in one than the Elan that Emma drove in the series.

My dad used to go to auto auctions and I'd go along just to test drive the cars as he looked around. Happened upon a Lotus Elan, just like the one Emma drove. It wasn't in running condition but when I sat in it, everything fell into place like it was made for me, but what a small car it was.

Well, the weather here has cooled a bit (the breeze is nice) but it's muggy and damp inside. Can't wait for fall and winter to come back around. And I don't think we're ever get back to typical weather. This new trend is gonna put the Farmer's Almanac outta business.

All the best,
Nonoise