What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Raven Nighthawk Mk 3. Everything I wanted and nothing I don't. Glad to see you went for the Blackhawk MC. Looking forward to your assessment and comments.
I use the very underrated Coda CSIB integrated amp just bought 
3 months ago with VH Audio Adam capacitors
in the preamp section.
for $7 k there is no Integrated out there that that offers so much 
most integrated amps have a 750 va or smaller power transformer 
the Coda 3,000 Va and it’s potted for lowest noise over
80k in capacitance a pure class A preamplifier section 
40 matched  Bipolar transistors on the output and mosfet,fet on the inputs, and a Zburr Brown 100 step electronic volume attenuator ,not a cheap Alps pot that really degrades the sonics but is still used by many mfg  because they are low cost .
Coda made in U.S.A  10 year warranty , great current review in Stereo times and 2020 best of , 3 choices for power output 
I have the lowest in power but highest in pure class A 18 wpc 
150,300,600 wpc .
I bought a pair of Rockport Atria speakers thinking that my Krell 5 ch amplifier could drive it (newbie error) and so my search started. Initially I got the Octave V80 SE int amp with the super black box. The manufacturer told me that the Octaves could drive anything, especially with the SBBs. Not true - every-time I cranked the volume, the amp would shut off. Then I moved on to the Gryphon Diablo 300 and it pairs very well with the Atria’s. Extremely satisfied - probably one of the more powerful ss integrated amps available.  
In the days of my youth, I made my girlfriend buy a McIntosh MA6100 for her apartment. 
30+ years later, and now hitched to her (Chief and Brains Of The Outfit,) that Mac is still in my second system, still pleasing me with its sound and classically handsome looks.