What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
I had a Parasound Halo Integrated for 2 years and moved on to a McIntosh MA6600 integrated amp 4 years ago. It’s my last integrated.  
Aesthetix Mimas. The best integrated amplifier I have ever heard. It has the option of adding an internal DAC and a phono stage. I upgraded from an Ayre AX-7e and almost bought the newer Ayre EX-8 but the Mimas hit all of my listening priorities better. 
Raven Nighthawk Mk 3. Everything I wanted and nothing I don't. Glad to see you went for the Blackhawk MC. Looking forward to your assessment and comments.
I use the very underrated Coda CSIB integrated amp just bought 
3 months ago with VH Audio Adam capacitors
in the preamp section.
for $7 k there is no Integrated out there that that offers so much 
most integrated amps have a 750 va or smaller power transformer 
the Coda 3,000 Va and it’s potted for lowest noise over
80k in capacitance a pure class A preamplifier section 
40 matched  Bipolar transistors on the output and mosfet,fet on the inputs, and a Zburr Brown 100 step electronic volume attenuator ,not a cheap Alps pot that really degrades the sonics but is still used by many mfg  because they are low cost .
Coda made in U.S.A  10 year warranty , great current review in Stereo times and 2020 best of , 3 choices for power output 
I have the lowest in power but highest in pure class A 18 wpc 
150,300,600 wpc .
I bought a pair of Rockport Atria speakers thinking that my Krell 5 ch amplifier could drive it (newbie error) and so my search started. Initially I got the Octave V80 SE int amp with the super black box. The manufacturer told me that the Octaves could drive anything, especially with the SBBs. Not true - every-time I cranked the volume, the amp would shut off. Then I moved on to the Gryphon Diablo 300 and it pairs very well with the Atria’s. Extremely satisfied - probably one of the more powerful ss integrated amps available.