What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
I bought a pair of Rockport Atria speakers thinking that my Krell 5 ch amplifier could drive it (newbie error) and so my search started. Initially I got the Octave V80 SE int amp with the super black box. The manufacturer told me that the Octaves could drive anything, especially with the SBBs. Not true - every-time I cranked the volume, the amp would shut off. Then I moved on to the Gryphon Diablo 300 and it pairs very well with the Atria’s. Extremely satisfied - probably one of the more powerful ss integrated amps available.  
In the days of my youth, I made my girlfriend buy a McIntosh MA6100 for her apartment. 
30+ years later, and now hitched to her (Chief and Brains Of The Outfit,) that Mac is still in my second system, still pleasing me with its sound and classically handsome looks. 

Anthem STR. Solid performer but by no means the be all end all. I like the room correction software and the phono stage is really good. Have both MM & MC inputs allowing for dual turntables with adjustable gain. Balanced inputs, all via remote. Unfortunately it comes with a very lightweight 2 prong power chord. Non-detachable.  The sound is neutral. 

Linear Tube Audio Ultralinear. 
For my sensitive 95db Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master open baffle, they won’t need a lot of watts but the pairing is awesome. Compared to my previous Primaluna Dialogue Premium Integrated, the LTA sounds like it had a gigantic heavy curtain lifted off the sound. More and higher quality bass, textural midrange, and crystal clear and open treble. For smaller rooms, it’ll handle speakers down to 85 db sensitivity.  The 20 watts it puts out are something else. Highly recommended to trial it at home.