The stereo sounds fine, music is great, but Jeff Bezos came back to earth.

Oh well, 2 out of three ain't bad.
tablejockey
....I'm so over Bezo and the Branson....overgrown 'thrill rides' without the rails....

But....the Musk begins to resemble The Man That Fell To Earth, the movie w/the late great Bowie doing a good take on alien activity in plain sight and raking bucks....making the Powers that Be jealous, nervous, and downright hostile in the end....🤨

....or Invader Zim, with less dimwit but still into The Plan....whatever that was....totally toileted by now....
My father was a gunner on a LST. He saw a fair amount of action. I’m the youngest of three. I’m 58.  He passed away in 2007 at 83. 
@asvjerry , Agreed. We have to get over this illusion of billionaires are going to save us. From what, exactly? 
They're masters of attention economics and nothing more. It's all part of our celebrity culture, which is way outta wack.

@rocray, That must have been one tough gig for your dad. Those LST were always in the line of fire and for the most crucial part, sitting ducks. 
Why is it Hollywood always glamorizes the tanks?

All the best,
Nonoise
Even better than billionaires in space (shades of Elysium?), Lee Kiefer just took gold in women's fencing! First time for any American.

All the best,
Nonoise