The stereo sounds fine, music is great, but Jeff Bezos came back to earth.

Oh well, 2 out of three ain't bad.
tablejockey
@ianrodger, sorry you got caught up in this mess and that I came down hard on you. My intent was not to pound my chest but point out that a face to face wouldn't cure anything. 

It was when I read a thread where MC claimed that I, and others here, put his license in jeopardy with the Washington State Medical Board that set me off. A bridge too far. Anyone notice how quickly he went to radio silence and his retinue of boy toy back up dancers all jumped in? He likes to pull stunts and this was one of his worse. I say this just to clear the air with anyone who didn't know. 'nuff said.

Like you, I can pretty much listen to anything but have my limits when it comes to country (bluegrass is fine and an art all its own), and as for opera, there are certain arias that I love but as a whole......

I've spent a good part of the day listening to internet at radio.garden, starting out in France, then Greece, Turkey, Kazakstan and ended up in Oslo, Norway for a long time. Interesting place, Oslo. I like hearing new things.

All the best,
Nonoise
I was using the Amazon shopping app when I saw a clip of Bezos thanking Amazon customers and employees for making it all possible. Being a former employee, he was covering all the bases as well as the basis for the truth, as I know it to be. Yet, the humor of the situation was not lost on me.  
....I'm so over Bezo and the Branson....overgrown 'thrill rides' without the rails....

But....the Musk begins to resemble The Man That Fell To Earth, the movie w/the late great Bowie doing a good take on alien activity in plain sight and raking bucks....making the Powers that Be jealous, nervous, and downright hostile in the end....🤨

....or Invader Zim, with less dimwit but still into The Plan....whatever that was....totally toileted by now....
My father was a gunner on a LST. He saw a fair amount of action. I’m the youngest of three. I’m 58.  He passed away in 2007 at 83. 
@asvjerry , Agreed. We have to get over this illusion of billionaires are going to save us. From what, exactly? 
They're masters of attention economics and nothing more. It's all part of our celebrity culture, which is way outta wack.

@rocray, That must have been one tough gig for your dad. Those LST were always in the line of fire and for the most crucial part, sitting ducks. 
Why is it Hollywood always glamorizes the tanks?

All the best,
Nonoise