Has anyone used the new Innuos 2.0 Sense music app? Compared it to Roon?

I compared the two as I am a lifetime Roon customer.  I prefer the sound of the new Innuos Sense music app.  More natural and less electronic or digital sounding.  Not day and night, but better. My big issue is Innuos Sense does not seem to keep playing music, like Roon, when the album is complete.  Roon had a Radio switch that played artists similar to the artist as a continuous stream and I loved it.  Heard many new artists I loved this way.  
Anyone know if Innuos Sense has a similar setting? I can’t seem to find it. 
128x128grannyring
I checked my Zen Mini Mk3 this morning and the new software must not be available for it as yet.  Says up to date at V1.4.9 and I downloaded Innuos Sense to my iphone and it did not find my Zen Mini.  Ugh, anyone know the timing for the Zen Mini?
Just saw the weekly update for Jul-23 and the ZenMini support will be held off for 2.0.5 on Aug-03.  I can easily wait a couple more weeks before giving roon the boot.
This is an interesting discussion. Not surprised that running Innuos' native software on an Innuos server would lead to better sound quality than when running third party software.

Does anyone have experience comparing an Innous server running Innuous software vs a Roon-optimized server (i.e. Nucleus) running Roon?
I do.  The Innuos Zen and Zenith with Sense 2.04 is on another level regarding SQ.  Just so much better.  Really not close.  Real sounding vs. digital artifacts and electronic sounding. Yes, my last statement is relative to the better a Innuos. I owned the Nucleus and used Roon.