Has anyone used the new Innuos 2.0 Sense music app? Compared it to Roon?

I compared the two as I am a lifetime Roon customer.  I prefer the sound of the new Innuos Sense music app.  More natural and less electronic or digital sounding.  Not day and night, but better. My big issue is Innuos Sense does not seem to keep playing music, like Roon, when the album is complete.  Roon had a Radio switch that played artists similar to the artist as a continuous stream and I loved it.  Heard many new artists I loved this way.  
Anyone know if Innuos Sense has a similar setting? I can’t seem to find it. 
128x128grannyring
Count me in the camp that noticed an immediate improvement in sound quality using Sense instead of Roon with my Innuos Statement.  Can it be as simple as the fact that the music now streams directly into the server instead of making a detour into the Roon core before reaching the server?  We had been using Roon nucleus as the server.   I agree with other posts that something akin to Roon radio would be nice, but I think it’s a great App overall in terms of user friendliness, and bottom line, you have to go with the better sound.  Very happy I invested in The Statement.
At first I thought it was better, but after having many issues with the app and even the web controller I decided to switch back to Roon. I think the Innuos app is EQ’d kind of like MQA files. I’m listening to a Zenith mkIII through Chord Qutest, PrimaLuna EVO 400 to Sonus Faber Sonetto VIII’s and I’m playing a high Rez flac file saved on the internal drive. On Norah Jones album Pick me up off the floor, on the last track, heaven above, she just sounds more natural and the piano in the left rear just has more presence and focus. On the Innuos app she sounds nasally and raspy. 
I checked my Zen Mini Mk3 this morning and the new software must not be available for it as yet.  Says up to date at V1.4.9 and I downloaded Innuos Sense to my iphone and it did not find my Zen Mini.  Ugh, anyone know the timing for the Zen Mini?
Just saw the weekly update for Jul-23 and the ZenMini support will be held off for 2.0.5 on Aug-03.  I can easily wait a couple more weeks before giving roon the boot.