Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
Great information Don!  Yes, I find the hardest part of the surgery to be the put back—placing things just so can be tricky and when done right it looks easy. Deceptively easy. 
Parts Connexion is out of one of the Path resistors I need. That will curb my spending for a bit longer!! 
Hi
I got the pathaudio ones from hifi collective in the UK.  They have FEDEX for about $30.   Or mail...    They had the values.   I would wait until you can do it all at once.  Spendy indeed if you don't have OEM accounts, but if you are keeping the speakers it is worth doing in my opinion.....
Once again, can one of you here who owns the Cornwall IV speakers give me the height and width dimensions of the midrange horn?
Much appreciated.