The stereo sounds fine, music is great, but Jeff Bezos came back to earth.

Oh well, 2 out of three ain't bad.
tablejockey
I see what you did there.....cherry picked two of Bezos’ lesser political donations (van Jones....yeah, nothing political about that former Obama political advisor.......lol) and tried to make it seem as if those were Bezos’ only donations......sheesh. If I wasn’t mistaken, it’s almost as if you are mounting the "Otter defense" from Animal House ("I’m not gonna stand by and let you denigrate ’vets and apple pie’"). As predicted, when push came to shove and despite all your attempts at misdirection above, you eventually would default towards the owner of the DNC enabling Washington Post and his millions.
Post removed 
well, what started out as a fun read soon ended up in the toilet, thanks to the usual suspects.
From afar, it seems that anyone can still be the prez of the US. As long as you have billion dollar backing and no morals.
You guys have Democrats and Republicans. We have Liberals and Labor.
For both countries the choice comes down to - what do I want to suffer from for the next 3 years, ticks or fleas?
The Bezos jaunt was all about, imo, getting a satellite up there for either an internet offer or drone delivery control. Or both.
It is sad that the best pick was Biden/Harris...
Hold on tight, I can feel the toilet bowl flush...

ozzy