HELP! I bought equipment drunk, don’t know anything.

So I woke up with a very sore head and depleted bank account this morning.

Recently bought an Audiolab 6000a and Elekit TU-8500 tube preamp. I’ve never owned a preamp before and I hope they’re compatible for my KEF Q11.

I then had a few bottles of wine...

Woke up and saw I had purchased a passive pair of Bryston A2.

Will the amp be able to power the speakers? I don’t listen to loud music. 
Please help this idiot. 
ronniewills
No! Enjoy the sore head...

Drinking and drinking mix not to much else.. Maybe a little dancin'

NA and AA you don’t even have to tell them your last name..

Regards
The last time I had a few too many snoots I ordered (online) a master case/144 pack of Hamburger Helper's Buddy.

If the Elekit is assembled I might be willing to make a straight trade.

DeKay
I love to drink wine and other things while listening to music. I can see how it can lead to a vicious cycle of drinking and spending.  At least that pre only needs two tubes, though the 12AU7/5965 tube family is one of the largest and easiest to find NOS varieties around....  Good god man, hide your wallet, shred your plastic, change your passwords!!!! 
The Elekit TU-8500 is a fine tube preamp "IF" it was assembled well as it was sold in kit form.
Don’t know about the rest, but you won’t need the Elekit with the Audiolab, as it’s an integrated amp with it's own preamp

Cheers George

I’m yet to build the elekit - hoping it arrives today for a weekend project. Quite the bargain if you order the kit from the distributor. 

Does anyone know if you can preamp the streaming signal from a streaming amp? 
FWIW - i don’t normally drink or buy much kit, but i’d be eyeing speakers off for many months and only bought them as i made a very low offer which was accepted.