A full range speaker?

Many claim to be, but how many can handle a full orchestra’s range?

That range is from 26hz to around 12khz including harmonics, but the speakers that can go that low are few and far between. That is a shame, since the grand piano, one of the center points of many orchestral and symphonic performances, needs that lower range to produce a low A fully, however little that key is used.

I used to think it was 32hz, which would handle a Hammond B-3’s full keyboard, so cover most of the musical instruments range, but since having subs have realized how much I am missing without those going down to 25hz with no db’s down.

What would you set as the lower limit of music reproduction for a speaker to be called full range?

I’m asking you to consider that point where that measurement is -0db’s, which is always different from published spec's.
128x128william53b
Good Lord OP I had to visit the (open but closed to any SS person) Social Security office today. I'm not kidding ONLY people who don't have a SS card could get a face to face appointment. I almost went into riot mode.. I'm a EASY going guy.. I like having fun.. I didn't today AT ALL

GD, MF, SOBs $hit! I had to put a nitro pill under the ol tongue. Got me cookin' I almost started bleeding out of my eyes again..

It use to happen when I'd pick up an engine block or something every now and them..
1994 Olympic Stadium Pink Floyd Sorrow. Massive vibration. The bones in my ears were vibrating. The whole stadium was shaking. I agree with the above comments about feeling the music. It doesn’t take that much to feel the waves but it’s not always practical in a domestic environment- but It’s fun to try to blend the two.
what size drivers on the subs? I’ve used 13’s. 18’s how much better?
The Floyd were the first band to introduce me to heavy deep bass overtones, subsonic vibrations and the like. I love that part of music, and a fair part of my collection of music reflects that.
Good Lord OP I had to visit the (open but closed to any SS person) Social Security office today. I'm not kidding ONLY people who don't have a SS card could get a face to face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Government is getting more weirder each and every day. 
I could say more, but I don't want to get  banned via cancel default. 
My subs are a pair of two subs in opposition boxes, an attempt to correct drivers out of position without servos. KEF R 400B’s.

They say 10”, but I don’t think they are that, they certainly don’t measure that. They are completely room position dependent, more than most, designed to be placed on two different walls with the drivers 90 degrees to the wall. Properly placed, they are quite the performers.

They are going out to my studio in the future and will be replaced with either Rythmik’s or REL’s. They don’t have to be large, just precise in the house.

The KEF’s will give me all the slam I need, dare I say physical abuse? In my studio which is a smaller room, detached from the house.