A full range speaker?

Many claim to be, but how many can handle a full orchestra’s range?

That range is from 26hz to around 12khz including harmonics, but the speakers that can go that low are few and far between. That is a shame, since the grand piano, one of the center points of many orchestral and symphonic performances, needs that lower range to produce a low A fully, however little that key is used.

I used to think it was 32hz, which would handle a Hammond B-3’s full keyboard, so cover most of the musical instruments range, but since having subs have realized how much I am missing without those going down to 25hz with no db’s down.

What would you set as the lower limit of music reproduction for a speaker to be called full range?

I’m asking you to consider that point where that measurement is -0db’s, which is always different from published spec's.
128x128william53b
mijostyn
It is not an undertone cleeds. It is another low frequency sound that accompanies the note.
Here's what you wrote:
You have to forget about fundamentals. Things like the thumb striking low E produce a thump that is below the fundamental. Percussion will do this also.
A note related to but  lower in pitch than the fundamental is an undertone. A note related to but higher in pitch than the fundamental is an overtone. There is no gray area. The transient effect of percussion is higher in pitch than the LF fundamental. (That's why it  is so readily localizeable.)

Undertones don't typically exist in music or nature. You might want to consider the undertones you're having in relation to your woofer flapping problem.
OP AGAIN you cannot hear a sub frequency, you're not getting it..

YOU feel it.. What you call confrontational, I call educational. 

WORDS count and proper nomenclature. I clown ALL the time, does it really bother YOU to be corrected or do you just want to continue to SAY your hearing when in fact your FEELING something..

Honestly I think you got who is confronting who backwards.. 

Maybe I am a little brash.. Let me tip toe away.. LOL YOU got to be kidding.. Romp, pass gas, belly laugh, knee slapping..  

Semi regards, 6 out of 10 on the regard scale we'll see how it goes.. :-)
@oldhvymech

We have been talking about the multi sensory experience of listening to music; aural and tactile. The speaker, to reproduce, or should I say convey, the live experience. 
An aural and external exciter and a, oh what’s the word I’m looking for???

Ah, blunt force trauma on the low end and a way to, "cook?" your skin on the high end?

😉

https://www.physicscentral.com/explore/poster-coffee.cfm
An aural and external exciter and a, oh what’s the word I’m looking for???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, you are now aware , which many still sleep.
Is there such a  driver that can produce music, which elevates the senses to some sort of mystical , Elesusian Mystery Religious experience.
Where the sound waves float so effortlessly, so magically through the air molecules,  where the speaker itself disappears and we are embraced by this wave of pure bliss, and we become united  by this pure high fidelity, , thus losing our identity in this Mystical Oness of Beauty.  .
I should think this is possible.

Good Lord OP I had to visit the (open but closed to any SS person) Social Security office today. I'm not kidding ONLY people who don't have a SS card could get a face to face appointment. I almost went into riot mode.. I'm a EASY going guy.. I like having fun.. I didn't today AT ALL

GD, MF, SOBs $hit! I had to put a nitro pill under the ol tongue. Got me cookin' I almost started bleeding out of my eyes again..

It use to happen when I'd pick up an engine block or something every now and them..