Which Tube Phono Pre Amo?

I’m looking to add a tube pre amp to my system. The 2 that I am looking at are Decware ZP3 and Space Tech Labs P - 103. - Mk3. My current cartridge is an Ortofon Bronze 2m on VPI Scout turntable with a Ortofon Blue interconnect to my current phono pre( inexpensive solid state). I have a Jolida Fusion 6802 integrated amp and Klipsch Heresy IV speakers. All other interconnects/speaker wire are Morrow level 4 grades.
I typically listen to mostly blues records and particularly like stuff with stand up bass, hollow body guitars and harmonica, i do also listen to alternate country, rock and roll ect. My current equipment is likely to not change other than to an Ortofon Black 2m cartridge and plan to stay with a MM cartridge indefinitely. I prefer to be engaged with the music and try and not listen to the equipment but do require a certain level of sound reproduction.
Which pre amp would you choose or recommend?
14point1
I've been using a NVO all tubed unit for many years and love it. It's rare they come up on the used market but something to keep an eye out for or at least do some research on.
"Dead quiet is what I’m looking for."

You are looking for a SS unit, if that's what the expectation is.

ALL tube units will have a degree of noise when the volume is cranked and you're "listening for it." 

The reviews also mention the Foz as VERY quiet considering it is, an all tube unit. 

The Decware will have the same characteristic-if you "listen for it" you will hear hiss at high volume, during quiet passages/ in-between  cuts. Should be very little, but it will be present.
My pre "amo" (sorry - couldn't resist) is a JJ 243 tube preamp. Fantastic preamp with a great phono stage. The phono stage has several input impedance and capacitance loading options for MM and MC cartridges.
Love my ZP3. Also have had his small 2W SE84 and currently own his Torii Jr., driving his 8" open baffle design. ZP3 is pt to pt, very clean design. Excellent sound. Am using a VPI Prime with Sumiko Blackbird. I also listen to lots of blues with stand up bass. My best upgrade was a NOS Telef 12AX7 in V1 on the ZP3. All I can say is WOW. standup bass REALLY comes out now, as do ALL instruments on ALL my records. So now I have to listen to all my albums all over again. I may not come up from my man cave for weeks..... 

The other thing I love about Decware is you can contact Steve directly and he will answer your questions. The website is excellent and they have a good forum about all sorts of audio stuff. Plus the annual DecFest - have not been to it, but sounds great.
If you want Dead Quiet, the ZP3 is dead quiet. I have had it with both my amps and it is quiet. I found that it is sensitive to the tubes. In an earlier post I mentioned a NOS 12AX7 I installed in V1. The new tube is quiet with zero hum. I noticed my two 6922 input tubes on my amp also make a difference in noise. The original EH I thought were quiet. Then upgraded to some Russian 6H23N EB and then to a pair of NOS Siemens 6DJ8 - with each upgrade, the sound improved and the noise level/hum is zero. There was a very very low level of hum with the 6H23N - its disappeared with the Siemens.