klipshorn speakers

awile back i posted that my son is looking for a speaker that will shake his room.he is buying a klipshorn. is this a good choice??
128x128g_nakamoto
I’m running corner horns with 2 watts and Soft Serve by Soul Coughing will punch you in chest and vibrate furniture.

Same thing here. Turned out it was pneumonia.

I’d personally not want to hear those very loud unless the source room and equipment were all totally dialed in. Horns can get ear piercing fast. More wiggle room to go loud and enjoy the sound with mellower speakers. Just my opinion. Keep us posted. 
my son has a mcintosh mc7300! he just likes his music loud. if the recording does'nt have bass, can he just adjust the bass on his pre-amp??
Hope you're aware Klipschorn can run on as little as a couple watts, 300w of 7300 is complete overkill. I'd never like Klipschorns with high powered solid state amp, but then I'm sensitive to things like timbre, tonality. I run my highly modded Klipschorns with SET and push pull tube amps, much more sympathetic partnering imo.
I don't consider Klipshcorns to be head banger speaker, really need subs for that kind of bass. Yes, they'll get plenty loud, but might run you right out of room, in stock form they can get shouty at loud volumes. They also need proper corner placement with extreme care in getting speakers to seal with wall for maximum bass output, they also want a larger room for optimum sound quality. While I love my Klipshcorns, I'd not recommend these for what I presume you're looking for.