LYRA DELOS CARTRIDGE TOO BRIGHT, THIN AND SHRILL SOUNDING

Have had a Lyra Delos Cartridge for the last month and have any of you goners noticed a elevated treble, shrill thin bright sound from this Cartridge? I wish I had my HANA ML back. This Lyra sounds horrible!!!
jeffvegas
I bent a cantilever on the Hana ML I had and it is either going to be repaired or replaced at the dealer.  I'm thinking of just trading that Hana AND the Delos in on a KLEOS. I am extremely picky of my sound and maybe the Delos is too low end of a cartridge. Also, I am extremely hard on Cartridges due to having a few beers and getting clumsy with the tonearm. I will have the Delos inspected. My friend has a Kleos and told me I should have just by passed the Delos and gotten it. 
@tomic601 
Sorry I don't think I have seen your communication; or if I did I must have failed to follow up on it.
Could I ask you to resend it?
If you use the title "Delos and Triplanar" for example, it should be easy to search for it.
What makes you think the Kleos is more durable?
I am thinking you need a Grado or a stack of 2M Blacks…

BTW I like the Bronze and Black, great values, user replacement stylus, solid company, etc

Jeff - wish you the best man

In all seriousness, if you get your Lyra, whatever model (I own / owned Helikon stereos and monos, Kleos stereos and monos and an Atlas) dialed in correctly you will be rewarded hugely.

Having said that, alignment, VTF and VTA need careful attention. Small adjustments in any of those parameters are audible to my ears. Not everyone is up to that attention to detail. I am because I flat love what I hear. Having said that, I have complimentary synergy at work in my system. Lyras fit the ticket. They might not with a system already tending to bright.