Proac K6 Signature, Sonus Faber Amati Tradition,Verity Audio Amadis, Kharma DB-9

...if you were me and you played rock and roll like the Stones, the Allman Brothers, John Mellencamp but also played singer songwriters like ; Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Brown, Waylon Jennings, Josh Ritter but also loved jazz like Pat Methaney, Return to Forever, Cannonball Adderley. In a room that is 16 wide and 30 deep with cathedral ceilings and all Accuphase separates with the amp being a 60 watt pure class A design …...which one would pick ?  I have narrowed it down to those 4 brands  - don't care what you have or had just anybody's thoughts on those 4 Particular speakers. Thank you and stay well and safe out there !         
garebear
Talk to Thomas R. Ratushny at New York Sound and Vision.  He stocks three of those brands.
Hello twoleftears…..thank you and much appreciated. Thomas is a special and honest individual and very knowledgeable in this hobby. However, I do not want a dealers perspective otherwise I would have called him. What I am looking for is  ''us ''  Audiogoners who have listened to those speakers that I have listed and to have them give me their thoughts as dealers will give you theirs.     
+another one for ProAcs
@garebear as a ProAc owner, I am obviously biased. All the speakers you mentioned are highly desirable ones. If you get a chance, try to audition them. Yes, Thomas is a genuine and honest dealer. And the sound that I envisioned matches the ProAcs that I have. And it was what Thomas had also recommended to me. You should try to demo the K6 sigs.
...thank you milpai but as I had noted earlier my concern now is what is going to happen to ProAc as Stuart Tyler has passed ? I don't want spend that much money and have ProAc close it door's the way Thiel did after Jim passed on.   
valid concern. But it looks like his daughter and her husband are taking over. The future remains to be seen. Hoping the ProAcs thrive the way Spendors are doing after Spencer and Dorothy.