Proac K6 Signature, Sonus Faber Amati Tradition,Verity Audio Amadis, Kharma DB-9

...if you were me and you played rock and roll like the Stones, the Allman Brothers, John Mellencamp but also played singer songwriters like ; Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Brown, Waylon Jennings, Josh Ritter but also loved jazz like Pat Methaney, Return to Forever, Cannonball Adderley. In a room that is 16 wide and 30 deep with cathedral ceilings and all Accuphase separates with the amp being a 60 watt pure class A design …...which one would pick ?  I have narrowed it down to those 4 brands  - don't care what you have or had just anybody's thoughts on those 4 Particular speakers. Thank you and stay well and safe out there !         
garebear
Talk to Thomas R. Ratushny at New York Sound and Vision.  He stocks three of those brands.
Hello twoleftears…..thank you and much appreciated. Thomas is a special and honest individual and very knowledgeable in this hobby. However, I do not want a dealers perspective otherwise I would have called him. What I am looking for is  ''us ''  Audiogoners who have listened to those speakers that I have listed and to have them give me their thoughts as dealers will give you theirs.     
+another one for ProAcs
@garebear as a ProAc owner, I am obviously biased. All the speakers you mentioned are highly desirable ones. If you get a chance, try to audition them. Yes, Thomas is a genuine and honest dealer. And the sound that I envisioned matches the ProAcs that I have. And it was what Thomas had also recommended to me. You should try to demo the K6 sigs.
...thank you milpai but as I had noted earlier my concern now is what is going to happen to ProAc as Stuart Tyler has passed ? I don't want spend that much money and have ProAc close it door's the way Thiel did after Jim passed on.