Proac K6 Signature, Sonus Faber Amati Tradition,Verity Audio Amadis, Kharma DB-9

...if you were me and you played rock and roll like the Stones, the Allman Brothers, John Mellencamp but also played singer songwriters like ; Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Brown, Waylon Jennings, Josh Ritter but also loved jazz like Pat Methaney, Return to Forever, Cannonball Adderley. In a room that is 16 wide and 30 deep with cathedral ceilings and all Accuphase separates with the amp being a 60 watt pure class A design …...which one would pick ?  I have narrowed it down to those 4 brands  - don't care what you have or had just anybody's thoughts on those 4 Particular speakers. Thank you and stay well and safe out there !         
garebear
….....thank you all so far as it is appreciated. My only concern with Proac at the expense of being insensitive, is that the chief engineer and designer Stuart Tyler just passed on and who knows what the future holds for Proac.  
Talk to Thomas R. Ratushny at New York Sound and Vision.  He stocks three of those brands.
Hello twoleftears…..thank you and much appreciated. Thomas is a special and honest individual and very knowledgeable in this hobby. However, I do not want a dealers perspective otherwise I would have called him. What I am looking for is  ''us ''  Audiogoners who have listened to those speakers that I have listed and to have them give me their thoughts as dealers will give you theirs.