Actual Lead Time on Tekton Speakers

Hi All-

I've had a pair Tekton speakers and a sub on order since the last week of February. When I placed the order they said they were running 8-10 weeks for shipment. I knew at the time that these were made to order and that there was a substantial lead time, so I'm not complaining. But I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve...

Can anyone who has recently received their speakers tell me how long it was from order to shipping? 

Thanks, 

G
128x128spacecadet65
Want to know a company that has reasonable lead times and does customer service the right way? Check out Legacy Audio. They've been doing it for 38 years. They make Tekton look like nothing more than pallet manufacturers.
It was not my intention to start a hate thread on Tekton. As far as the product goes, I've received great value for money. It's just a little frustrating... 

earlflynn295 posts
07-09-2021 3:05pm
Takes a long long time to get those $1.00 tweeters from China.

HAHA...exactly!
It was not my intention to start a hate thread on Tekton.

In that case then you should not have written the post you did.

As far as the product goes, I've received great value for money.

Indeed. They are. Huge value. Greatest value. 

It's just a little frustrating...

I'll say. It would have been so easy for you to have said something like-    

Eric Alexander seems to be an extraordinarily creative genius with a drive to bring high end audio to a level normal people can afford. He has succeeded to such an extent the demand far exceeds supply. He could take the easy way out and raise prices. But instead he does all he can to keep them low. This means we have to wait longer than we would like. But it is so totally worth it I cannot find it within myself to complain. 

That is what you could have done. If you really did not want to turn it into a hate thread. Live and learn.